YouTube initially defended the reception of messages of hate missionaries related to the Sri Lankan attacks, saying it had only found a message that violated its policies.
After the deadly attack on Easter Sunday, Google
State-owned companies say their team is working day and night to ensure that videos of Islamic missionaries are deleted.
Sky News found a video of Zahran Hashim's sermon on YouTube, and authorities suspect the man had incited the perpetrators of atrocities that killed at least 359 people. A video like thisan hour-
A long sermon was placed in the automatically generated YouTube playlist, which also references a "arrogant and cunning Christian missionary troll "--
It was deleted after Sky News marked it to YouTube.
The video platform says that, in addition to describing his video in the background, it is deleting all videos featuring Zahran Hashim, such as part of media coverage.
The company told Sky News that channels belonging to terrorist missionaries were deleted by users, not by moderators.
It added that the moderators deleted a video he uploaded that was found to be in violation of YouTube's policy and that the other five were found not to be in violation of its content policy, with a view count below 1,000.
YouTube says it has thousands of people around the world reviewing and anti-abuse its platform, and it is working with-
These efforts have been strengthened by extremist institutions, including the UK Home Office and other technology companies.
Dominic Waghorn, a foreign editor at Sky News, said: "Zahran Hashem seems to have been begging for attention and health all the time
Multiple intelligence agencies know.
"In a video released by the Islamic State on Tuesday, an attacker promised allegiance to Hashem, which is alleged to be a suicide bomber behind the atrocities in Sri Lanka.
Dominic Waghorn reported that for some time India and Sri Lanka have alerted Hashem's actions and that Sri Lankan intelligence agencies know that he-
Although the authorities did not appear to have acted on the matter.
Sri Lanka's deputy defense minister, Ruwan Wijewardene, said an investigation was under way to identify the mastermind of the attack, but he mentioned a video of the Islamic State, which referred to Zahran Hashim
Neil Potts, Facebook's director of public policy, Katie mingge, Twitter's UK head of public policy, youTube's director of public policy, Marco Pancini, was earlier asked by members of Congress about the role of their platform in spreading hate material.
Mr. Pancini said: "After the horrific events in Sri Lanka, our focus is first and foremost to ensure that we have applied the procedures we described previously.
"So we identified the attackers and we will work with law enforcement to make sure that the platform is closed if they have access or presence on the platform, make sure that people find authoritative sources when they search for information about what is happening.
"After Pancini claimed that the company had followed these procedures, the video that Sky News marked to YouTube was deleted.
In a statement, YouTube said it "opposes violent extremism, and we take prompt action against terrorist content ".
It added: "we are deleting the video of the perpetrators of this attack.
"We have invested a lot of money in people, intelligent detection technology and expert organization networks to ensure that we are constantly making progress in detecting and removing extremist content as soon as possible.